Facebook Like Button
Yard Essentials is looking for someone special to add to our team!
We are a small yard care company dedicated to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We take pride in our work and we would like our staff to as well.
Right now, we are specifically looking for a foreman to be in charge of our snow removal services in the winter and eventually our lawn and bed care services the rest of the year. The position is a full time annual position. Experience is a bonus but not necessary. More important than experience, is attention to detail, reliability, and good customer service. The ideal candidate would also be positive, hardworking, honest, and self-motivated.
Winter responsibilities and duties include:
- Availability every day of the week from October through March in case of a snow fall.
- The timely removal of any snow over 1 cm for our customers. (operating snow blowers)
Summer/Fall/Spring responsibilities and duties may include:
- Monday through Friday availability April through September. Weekends may be necessary in situations where there is an unusual amount of rain and our weekly responsibilities cannot be completed.
- Lawn cutting and edge whipping, lawn edging (operating lawn mowers and weed whippers)
- Spring and Fall cleanups (operating power rakes, power vacuum, and hand held blowers)
- Weeding flower beds
- Hedge trimming and cedar shaping (operating gas-power hedge trimmers)
- Soft-scape landscaping projects (ie. Rock and landscape fabric, plating shrubs, perennials, mulching, sod laying and leveling)
If you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you love being outdoors, this is the job for you. There is potential for further advancement in the business for the right person. Please email your resume to email@example.com . We are excited to hear from you!